Friday, October 29, 2010

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

“Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see. On Halloween Night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys for all the children!”

It's just not Halloween without Linus anxiously waiting for The Great Pumpkin. So... I couldn't resist this flag when I saw it!! It's my $8.00 bargain of the week.

I wonder if The Great Pumpkin will come to Linus this year. Stay tuned.....



No comments:

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...