Thursday, June 9, 2011

Peace and Love

While recently shopping at my local Walmart store, I took a peek down the yarn aisle and saw that Bernat had added some new colours to their line of  Handicrafter Cotton yarns appropriately  called Peace and Love.  I just fell in love with these cool colours that instantly transported me back to my childhood in the 70's. 

                Aquarius                                 Batik                               

When you look at the Bernat site, there are 8 fun colours available... unfortunately they only had 2 to choose from at this store.  Needless to say, it didn't take me long for me to toss them into my cart!

Next thing was to decide what to use this new yarn for??  Silly question... well a dishcloth of course!!  Since crocheting so many lately of the same pattern for Brentwood and for my daughter's upcoming wedding (in 12 days!), I thought it was time to try out a new pattern.  

The one I chose came from Leisure Arts Wash & Wipe booklet that has 14 different crochet dishcloth patterns to choose from.  Have to say, it sure was a fun one to do!


Groovy...

Tracey

5 comments:

Rain said...

I love making all these different dishcloths!! and now making them really small for infant baths and baby washcloths!! very soft for precious buns!!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

cool man, love the new colours and they all work up so randomly. Some are far to pretty to use but you always have to remember the intent when they were made with loving hands and open hearts,
Be always in stitches.

Bonnie said...

Far out, right on, heavy, crazy, slick, nifty, fab, rad, outta sight, cool, HOT dog, swell, dig it, dynomite, funky, hip, jiggy, neat, off the hook, spiffy, POW, psyched, shagadelic, wicked !!

staci said...

Awesome! Your new dishcloth will be fun to use :)

Tracey said...

Hey Bonnie... what site did you Google to find all of those words?? :^)

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...