Friday, April 2, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

I got the hint Tracey :-) -- and I finally got my computer back .... here is the Easter picture that Tracey spoke of that she stitched for me while I was stitching her bunny in the basket.















It was really hard to take the picture because I have it framed with glass and no matter what angle I tried to take it - I got a glare. But I think I finally got it well enough for you to have a look. It was stitched on Navy aida cloth and it matches my kitchen so that's why I have it under glass.

I have a thing for faces. I loved stitched pictures with faces. I don't know why, I just do. So I fell in love with this picture the instant I saw it. It reminds me of something I would see on a vintage postcard (which I also love ! )

The Easter eggs are coloured, the sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day, so I am off to play in the sunshine now.

Happy, or should I say HOPPY Easter!
Bonnie

1 comment:

staci said...

That is really cute! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...