Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beauty Of Nature

OK, I admit it... I have totally neglected my gardens this summer.
Thankfully, the butterfly bush is one of those plants that always seems to do well even when neglected, and the monarch butterflies have been flocking to it again this year. What a treat for the eyes to sit back and relax watching these winged beauties. But oh... here is a new visitor today...
... much to my delight (and suprise) there was this different type of butterfly this morning, fluttering about all by himself (herself?) and I was lucky enough to get a decent picture at just the right time.


Thanks for visiting little one... I guess you don't mind the weeds :^)


Tracey


1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

here at Henley's Landing the Butterfly's love my sunflowers especially since their own bush was taken out by the dogs. They are everywhere here and even love the Hollyhocks.
Be always in stitches.

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...