Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Progress

 
Finally! Some progress has been made since I last posted about Mirabilia's Summer In My Garden back in February.

Since I've been on holidays the past couple of weeks I have made myself sit down and get some stitching done. (I know, it's a hard thing to do when there is so much work to be done! ) Now when I look at this pic and see what I've done so far, I really need to give her a face and finish off that arm :^) (Please ignore the wrinkles.)
This really is a fun stitch... loving the colours! Not sure which one of the other 3 seasons to stitch next...

... well, autumn is just around the corner...

Tracey

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Nice progress. I hope you had a nice holiday and are ready to get back into the swing of things.
Be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

looks great and love the background!!

Tracey said...

Thanks ladies!...
Tammy- I think I'm addicted to choosing backgrounds :^) It sometimes takes many, many tries to find the "perfect" one!

staci said...

Gorgeous stitching!!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...