Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Christmas Sales!

Don't you just love 50% off sales? Especially on Christmas stuff? Well, on Dec. 27 our local flower/gift shop starts their annual half price sale on all of their Christmas decor. I saw this cute snowman banner hanging in their window in October and was so happy to see it was still there yesterday morning! I was going to be good and only buy that one thing, but upon entering the store I spotted this rustic red painted beauty. Everything about it screamed my name... especially the price, which to my surprise was $75.00! I couldn't believe I could have this wooden treasure for only $37.50!!
Needless to say, I walked out of that store a very happy camper with these 2 items in my hot little hands for only $56.00!! Best part is next year when I unpack my Christmas decorations (at which point I will have totally forgotten about these new things) it will be exciting all over again when I see them and exclaim, "I forgot about these!!" :^)

Well, I sure hope you bloggers out there also got lucky and picked up some fun goodies at your after Christmas sales! Happy shopping everyone!!

Tracey

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Whoo-hoo! I love a good bargain! Great stuff!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...