Sunday, May 20, 2012

Freezer Sharks ?

Last week when I opened my fridge freezer to get some ice cubes, this is what I saw. 


I thought it would be fun to post the picture on Facebook to see what kind of comments it would receive.

  • Is your freezer trying to flip you off? What could you have possibly done to make it angry? :D
  • Love it !
  • Water must have been dripping off of something in your fridge into your ice tray.
  •  ... practical answer...good for you! I was thinking earthquake! 
  • Your ice is excited !!! Know what it means! It's a male cube and it's Mating Season !!
  • I was going to make an ice boner joke, but I see someone has beat me to it. In a classier manner than mine would have been though.
  • Its like a tiny shark has become frozen in your ice cube tray.
  • No I think it's a unicorn.
  • Ok- so why has no one asked - Why you taking a picture? 
While I am by no means addicted to Facebook I have to say that this is one of the things I DO love about it; the humour.  I find it amusing to sit and read comments as such on many of the postings as I read the News Feeds.   

In closing... let me ask you this; Would you rather read this kind of humour or read about people complaining about their awful day, their headache, their cold, how tired they are - or simply vying for attention by posting something inappropriate?  Or worse yet - finding out on Facebook, the news of the death of someone you know - that perhaps you would have heard from on a personal level, but someone just 'had' to get it out there first.
 
Give me a horny ice cube any day.
 
No really.... give me a horny ice cube !
Bonnie

3 comments:

Otter said...

I am like you, I'd much rather see the funny side of life. The complaining and negativity on FB is just out of control some days. Love your horny ice cube!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather read something light hearted that made me smile.
Having said that I know nothing about FB!!

Love your ice cube btw!

Veronica said...

Thanks for sharing this. It made me smile. Like you, I'd rather read stuff like this than the complaints and such.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...