Last week when I opened my fridge freezer to get some ice cubes, this is what I saw.
I thought it would be fun to post the picture on Facebook to see what kind of comments it would receive.
- Is your freezer trying to flip you off? What could you have possibly done to make it angry? :D
- Love it !
- Water must have been dripping off of something in your fridge into your ice tray.
- ... practical answer...good for you! I was thinking earthquake!
- Your ice is excited !!! Know what it means! It's a male cube and it's Mating Season !!
- I was going to make an ice boner joke, but I see someone has beat me to it. In a classier manner than mine would have been though.
- Its like a tiny shark has become frozen in your ice cube tray.
- No I think it's a unicorn.
- Ok- so why has no one asked - Why you taking a picture?
While I am by no means addicted to Facebook I have to say that this is one of the things I DO love about it; the humour. I find it amusing to sit and read comments as such on many of the postings as I read the News Feeds.
In closing... let me ask you this; Would you rather read this kind of humour or read about people complaining about their awful day, their headache, their cold, how tired they are - or simply vying for attention by posting something inappropriate? Or worse yet - finding out on Facebook, the news of the death of someone you know - that perhaps you would have heard from on a personal level, but someone just 'had' to get it out there first.
Give me a horny ice cube any day.
No really.... give me a horny ice cube !