Sunday, July 20, 2014

Little Miss Scarlet Claire and Sushi

For all you faithful followers, I just thought I would post a 'quickie' of the latest picture of Little Miss Scarlet Claire and Sushi. 

Some of you may have followed the Growth Chart of my first grandchild with my crazy cat.  If you happened to miss it, you can read about it here

Year one was a blast with these two photogenic little hams; that is until the last few months when Scarlet got a little more active and Sushi wasn't so inclined to be still beside her.  Year two proved to be too much of a challenge as it just aggravated me more and more to get them both to sit still.  It just wasn't meant to be. 

Today however, I was able to grab the camera on time. 

For some reason the name Falcor comes to mind.
(  let's see how many of you 'get that' )

One of these days I'm going to create a photobook of these two, but... I'll wait a little longer until Scarlet can really appreciate it.  Right now, she eats her books; that and anything else made of cardboard or paper. It's imperative that someone changes the empty toilet paper roll before she finds it !! 

Bonnie

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a beautiful picture...that's a Fair entry for sure!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...