Monday, November 1, 2010

C is for COOKIE

November 2nd is Cookie Monsters birthday. This year he will be 41.

So, my co-worker and I decided to celebrate. We sent an email to all the staff and said "Let's have some fun! November 2nd is Cookie Monster's birthday and we want to start an annual Cookie Day at work. Please bring 1 dozen cookies to the office that day to share with your co-workers"

The response has been incredible. Everyone is so excited. Of course, we already know that I don't do anything small....and so today I baked Chocolate Chip cookies, Lassy Mogs and Sugar Cookies. The Sugar Cookies are sure to be a hit.

Someone at work commented how cute it would be if someone came in dressed like the Cookie Monster. Hmmmmmm ...wished someone said something sooner.... !


2 comments:

pippirose said...

They are adorable!
Cookie Monster was always my favourite.
:o)

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Bonnie :) These cookies are just so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my newest follower ~ I've signed on as your newest follower :)

Waremst hugs, Brenda

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...