We were just tickled pink to have our blog chosen by Lindsay to receive a Liebster award! What fun!!
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
It was so difficult to choose just 5 blogs to pass this award on to. Here are the 5 we have chosen:
Five random facts about Anita, Bonnie, Jody and Tracey (because we all share this blog):
1. A,B,J,T love peanut M&M's and Cadbury Mini Eggs
2. A,B, hate pumpkin / J,T love pumpkin
3. A,B,J,T never have fun when we get together
4. A,B,J,T never lie
5. A,B,J,T hate spiders and snakes, but that ain't what it takes to love us... ohhhh yaaa....
Tracey and Bonnie