Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scarlet says, "Happy Halloween ! ! "

This cute little pumpkin outfit belonged to Scarlet's mom Paige.
She had received it
as a gift from her God Parents and I got the
cutest picture of her in it with her big blue eyes and a big smile
.
I came across it a few weeks ago and hoped it
would fit so I could get Scarlet's picture as well.
I think I will frame the two side by side.

 

Not only is Scarlet my little snuggle bug,
now she's a lady bug
A Happy Lady Bug at that too!

... and of course, it would not be a complete picture without Sushi.
Or for that matter, someone with their fingers in their mouth.
It takes two of us to get pictures / one to pull the fingers away quickly while the other snaps the shot.
Happy Halloween everyone.  Have a safe one. 
Bonnie

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

TOOOOO cute Bonnie!!! Omg I think Scarlet just gets more adorable every day! Thanks for sharing the Halloween pics <3

Miss LindaLee said...

What a little sweety she is. Beautiful little girl. Pretty fur baby as well!

LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...