Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scarlet says, "Happy Halloween ! ! "

This cute little pumpkin outfit belonged to Scarlet's mom Paige.
She had received it
as a gift from her God Parents and I got the
cutest picture of her in it with her big blue eyes and a big smile
.
I came across it a few weeks ago and hoped it
would fit so I could get Scarlet's picture as well.
I think I will frame the two side by side.

 

Not only is Scarlet my little snuggle bug,
now she's a lady bug
A Happy Lady Bug at that too!

... and of course, it would not be a complete picture without Sushi.
Or for that matter, someone with their fingers in their mouth.
It takes two of us to get pictures / one to pull the fingers away quickly while the other snaps the shot.
Happy Halloween everyone.  Have a safe one. 
Bonnie

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

TOOOOO cute Bonnie!!! Omg I think Scarlet just gets more adorable every day! Thanks for sharing the Halloween pics <3

Miss LindaLee said...

What a little sweety she is. Beautiful little girl. Pretty fur baby as well!

LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

Contributors