Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Is It a Fish??"


That was Miss Jody's reply when I showed the girls the progress on my latest piece. Well maybe if you turn is sideways it vaguely resembles a fish :^) Anyone care to wager a guess?...... (You can find a hint if you go back and read one of my previous posts.)

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

(For those of you who are impatient like me, and don't feel like scrolling back to February 9th to see, here is the answer...)


It's Mirabilia's "Summer In My Garden", stitched in 32 ct. Summer Khaki Lugana. And yes, I am going to stitch all 4 seasons, so I have a long way to go yet! The bright, cheerful colours in this pattern are sure a welcome sight as we get one of the biggest snowfalls we've had here yet this season in just the last couple of days.
Be safe out there everyone!!

Tracey

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Lookin' good! That's a whole lot of stitches!

Jules said...

Very nice!

I love the picture of the squirrel on the screen!!! lol

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...