Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Snow Day ...

Well it was another snow day for some of us in Southern Ontario again today, and a lazy one at that. So one of my minor tasks was to download the pictures off my camera.

Last week Anita hosted Cross-Stitch. For those of you followers who know the story about how well we have taught our kids not to eat any food they see in the fridge on Cross-Stitch nights... here's an example. When I saw this dish on Anita's counter I started to laugh and grabbed my camera.


While browsing through the photos, I remembered when the next two were taken and again, it made me laugh. We walked out into the living room to open our gifts on Christmas morning to find this...

After the gift wrapping was over, we were all just sitting, relaxing by the fire... (- well sort of - ) and enjoying the moment, I looked over and l giggled and said to the kids, 'shhhh, everybody look over at the TV"...


And just the other day... soaking up the sun that was streaming in the window...
I think I want to be a cat!
Bonnie

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your kitty looks JUST LIKE my Chatty! In fact, my little daughter just came in and said - WHY does someone have Chatty's picture on their blog :) LOL! (she's only 5)

Meadows08 said...

Cat's find the funniest places to nap.

Anonymous said...

I wanna be a cat too!!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...