Thursday, February 10, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

The big day of Love is just around the corner, so time to bring out the pink and red decor to dress up the mantle.

Stitching Friends was a group gift to us all from Jody in December 2003, as was the little white shabby chic frame that I stitched the little heart for. The Happy Valentine's Day I did myself, and you can read about it here in a previous post.



The white heart ring bearer pillow belonged to my Aunt when she married in 1960. Some buttons from my Nana's button jar, along with some other treasures from Jody over the years. Love the angel picture my hubby gave to me for Christmas in 1997.


Enjoy your Valentine's Day with those you love.

Tracey

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

you sure have a way with a beautiful display.
As always

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...