Friday, April 29, 2011

Awake at 3am !

I woke up today thinking, it must be almost 5:30 and I'm wide awake and the alarm hasn't even gone off.  Rolled over to look at the clock to find out it was only 3am.  I guess the excitement was just too much for me.  So rather than lay in bed, I fashioned my own 'Fascinator' to wear to work today.  It's really hard to get a good angle of your Fascinator  while holding the camera yourself and when you have really short arms. 

The wedding was beautiful and I loved the dress !!  Simple, yet Regal. 

Tootie-pip.  Off to work now. 

p.s.  I forgot to say I LOVE LOVE LOVED the trees as Kathryn, Duchess of Cambridge walked down the aisle.

To answer the first commentor's question today: Yes, I'm wearing my 'fascinator' at work and it's a bloomin' SMASH !!!   I'm actually being taken out for lunch today to 'Olives' and I think I'll leave the hat on.

Tah-rah!



5 comments:

Rain said...

Love it !!--wish I could have gone--to wear one of the outrageous hats!! Did you wear yours to work?!?! Hope so-they would love it!!

Cath said...

Very jaunty !
Hope you enjoyed your lunch out . x

Tracey said...

I agree with all you said about the Wedding (the trees were spectacular!)... loved Pippa's dress too; so elegant!! I have to admit, I got more emotional than I thought I would :^)
Can't wait to hear about the reactions from the people at work & at Olives when you wore your hat!

Bonnie said...

Work: Everyone LOVES it !!!
Olives: There was only one couple in the parking lot of the restaurant when we arrived and they thought it was pretty funny. No one else in the restaurant really paid much attention; I think they thought I was serious-and were too polite to snicker. ?? LOL

staci said...

Cute! Although I thought the ones that Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie wore were hideous, lol :)

I got up at 4. Wasn't about to get up at 2!!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...