Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Cookies

It's been a tradition for us, that on Good Friday that is the day that the kids and I would sit down and decorate the hard-boiled eggs.  Since the kids are all grown now the interest in decorating eggs has gone, however, there is always an interest for cookies.  Everyone was home for the weekend so I took advantage of the extra help and started a batch of cookies and icing.  Remember one of my previous postings about "Cookie Day", well again... just as we were about to decorate, my cousin dropped in from Toronto and  happened upon the moment.  He couldn't wait to join in on the fun. 

Somehow people always know when I'm making cookies. mmmmmm cup of tea and a cookie sounds good right about now.
 Bonnie

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...