Friday, June 22, 2012

Way Overdue

It's been almost 2 years (hanging my head in shame...)  since I last shared any progress on my "Summer In My Garden" by Mirabilia.  (You can read all the details about it here.)
  
I came across a picture that I had taken of it last summer so I thought it was about time I shared that, along with a recent photo.

This has been sitting in the WIP pile for quite some time, but I think it's about time to bring it out again.  Especially now that summer is officially here.

Have a happy stitching day! 
 
Tracey

3 comments:

milly said...

A lovely project, very pretty.
I love your collage too.
Happy weekend.

Veronica said...

Very pretty design. I have this in my to-do pile too. Looking forward to see more progress.

Hugs,
Veronica.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Very pretty. I'm sure it will be finished in no time now that you have it out of the pile.
As always

Contributors