Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Luck O' The Irish

March is here, so it's time to gather up all things Irish and green to display on the mantle.

You may remember the heart garland I crocheted for Valentine's Day. Well on YouTube I found a video on how to crochet a shamrock. Along with the video, the lady gives you a link to her blog where you can print off the instructions as well. I have to admit the shamrocks were actually easier to crochet than the hearts. It took 5 minutes to make each one so the whole thing took a little over an hour to complete.


It's always fun to add a little extra something new to each holiday collection every year!

Tracey

3 comments:

Jules said...

Very cute garland! I do love all things Irish!!!

Pumpkin said...

I saw these the other day and loved them the minute I saw them! I didn't realize they were yours :o) Adorable, just adorable.

Siobhán said...

Okay, I needed to read further on your blog!! It's weird, when I clicked on your blog, just your February post popped up. I'd already commented on it and so clicked again and all the March posts popped up. Blogger is going wonky today, I guess!

Thanks for the crochet links. My daughter is great at crochet so I'm going to make (okay, ask) her do these for me! LOL

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...